BlackRock Ranch For Sale - SEALED BID
Located at the upper end of the Moxee Valley in Yakima County, WA, this diverse, irrigated asset consists of permanent crops with a variety of apples and cherries, as well as modern, center-pivot row crop ground - suitable for potatoes, onions, sweet corn, alfalfa, timothy hay, and dozens of others. With an approximate elevation range between 1,750 feet and 2,150 feet, the property has been well planned and meticulously developed including 34 wind machines, as well as senior water rights (first in time, first in right), and is serviced by a network of six deep wells with interconnected main lines.
The Blackrock Property offers incredible diversity and opportunity. Of the approximately 533 acres m/l in permanent corps, 52% of the apples and cherries are currently USDA Certified Organic while an additional 40% of these crops are in the organic transitional stage and will be certified in 2019 and 2020. The property also consists of approximately 805 acres planted to row crop under 9 center pivots capable of irrigating 817 acres m/l. With water rights for 1,900 acres, approximately 470 acres m/l remain open and suitable for additional tree fruit, hops, and/or wine grape development.
SEALED BID PROCESS SUMMARY
- Property viewings are by appointment only, tours begin on October 8, 2018
- Minimum bid of $35,000,000
- Sealed bids shall be delivered via mail or email to Agribusiness Trading Group by 5:00 PM PST on Friday, November 30, 2018
- Close of escrow on or before March 15, 2019
- Due diligence materials available upon Bidder’s execution of Seller’s Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure Agreement (‘CNDA’) to be provided by AgriBusiness Trading Group and Peoples Company upon request
- Property tours, sealed bids/offers, and due diligence inspection shall be directed through AgriBusiness Trading Group and Peoples Company
Visit our website for photos, videos, and interactive maps: TheBlackrockProperty.com
For more information and to request the full information package please contact Adam C Woiblet: 509-520-6117 or email@example.com